I have the same problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhett Aultman [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 11:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: General CVS question

Just a sort of general CVS question...does anyone know if there's a CVS
client out there somewhere that works from behind a proxy?  My home network,
for various reasons, can't be configured for NAT, so I have to instead run a
proxy server and give my machines limited Internet access via the proxy.
CVS doesn't appear to be one of the things that's easily handled.