But if start-indent and margin-left are not
Corresponding Properties, then the inheritance of
50pt. you gave in your example would not occur.

IMO, if start-indent and margin-left were actually
intended to be Corresponding Properties, the former
would have been named margin-start.  Also,
margin-before and margin-after (or before-indent and
after-indent) corresponding properties would also have
been created.  The description of Corresponding
Properties, 2nd para of 5.1.2, is unfortunately vague
about which properties are actually CP's.

Glen