From: Bob Leif,
To: James Richardson
I am dead serious. Evidently, you have had no experience with Ada 95.
Ada is much better at modeling XML than Java. I realize that Java is a
marketing success. Unfortunately, it is based to a great extent on
obsolete technology. For instance, it lacks: generics (templates),
enumerated types, and range checking. Ada is also safe enough for the
Boeing 777 flight control system and the French railroads.