Try processing the attached fo. Although there is no specification of space
between the header and body, somehow a ~1.25mm gap crawls its way in.

(See attached file: header-body.fo)

Or maybe I am missing something. I do that a lot :-/

Marcelo Jaccoud Amaral
mailto:jaccoud [at] petrobras.com.br
voice: +55 21 2534-3485
fax: +55 21 2534-1809
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary
and those who don't.

I can't reproduce (FOP from branch CVS and 0.20.4). Can you please post
a small example?

On 26.06.2003 02:11:34 jaccoud wrote:
> I'm getting a unindetified space between my table-headers and their
> table-bodies. I managed to make them go away by setting the body
> space-before to a negative ammount, but I could not identify the source
of
> the space. I tried setting margin, padding and spaces to zero in both the
> header and the body but the space persisted. It appears only when I
define
> a border around my header. Anyone noticed something similar? (I'm using
> 0.20.4)

Jeremias Maerki