we are using FOP to generate tickets for an online-ticketing-solution.

for certain events listed in our online calendar it is possible to order tickets online. payments in the online-shop are handled via bank account or credit card. after purchase the ticket is produced as a pdf document.
this pdf file can be downloaded and printed out and provides all infos to attend the event.

at the moment we are working to implement a seat reservation module for our online ticket shop.

markus rietzler
<RIETZLER_SOFTWARE/>