Hi there,

I would like to transform a file with data in a single row of space-separated
entries into a file with row and columns format. Each block of n entries in the
original file belongs to a single block of data and should become a new line in
the new format. I could in principle acomplish this task very easy with a macro,
using the "strg+right" shortcut. This shortcut jumps to the beginning of the
next word. However, it "skips" the minus sign, which is a problem. I.e. if a
negative value is present, it jumps AFTER the minus sign, treating it the same
as the whitespace before.

Can I change this behaviour somehow?

Many Thanks
Frederik