Unfortunately not. It is simply a list of space separated values (single line).

I found a way to circumvent the problem by starting from the back and moving to
the left. I can then savely move an additional character to the left, which is
either space or minus, before hiting "enter" / adding EOL . The
trailing/starting spaces are irrelevant. But still, a general solution might be
useful.

Also, it would be nice if one could set the automatically repeated macro to
proceed the whole file or stop conditionally.

But at any rate, I have a work-around now.

--
<https://forum.pspad.com/read.php?2,69819,69821>
PSPad freeware editor https://www.pspad.com

Odpovedet emailem