I have a sample attached to show the problem.

I want in the report (created a runtime) to use more than one report
datasource. I create a databand and connect this with a
TFPReportObjectListData object. Each TFPReportObjectListData object
works. But i want to have the data of the first, then the data of the
other object. But i am not able to combine this two Data in one Report.

*--------------------*
  DataBand := TFPReportDataBand.Create(p);
  DataBand.Name:= 'DBBand01';
  DataBand.Layout.Height := 10;
  DataBand.Data:= lReportOLData1;   // First Data !!!!! This is shown

  Memo := TFPReportMemo.Create(DataBand);
  Memo.Layout.Left := 5;
  Memo.Layout.Top := 0;
  Memo.Layout.Width := 60;
  Memo.Layout.Height := 5;
  Memo.Font.Name := defaultFont;
  Memo.Text := '[InfoA] - [ValueA]';

  DataBand2 := TFPReportDataBand.Create(p);
  DataBand2.Name:= 'DBBand02';
  DataBand2.Layout.Height := 10;
  DataBand2.Data:= lReportOLData2;   // Second Data !!!!! This is not shown

  Memo2 := TFPReportMemo.Create(DataBand2);
  Memo2.Layout.Left := 5;
  Memo2.Layout.Top := 0;
  Memo2.Layout.Width := 60;
  Memo2.Layout.Height := 5;