Am 19.03.2021 um 11:07 schrieb Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021, Michael Van Canneyt via fpc-pascal wrote:

On Fri, 19 Mar 2021, Andreas Frieß via fpc-pascal wrote:

Make a Report Preview -> only the contend of the first dataset is
shown.

I will file a bug

No need, because this is as designed.

For clarity: it's as designed, but that doesn't mean I won't consider
changing the design. Just don't report it as a bug, because it is not.

Michael.

For the record, is this written downwhat is 'by design' ?

For me it is a bug, because i can design a unuseable not working second
Databand and i got no message. Nor Designtime, nor runtime. If it is not
a bug, so a featurerequest must be possible, because other reports can
handle this without a problem.

Andreas