I've just made a small test with the old Borland Delphi 7.0 build 4453 from 2002 :

type
  TForm1 = class(TForm)
    m: TMemo;
    procedure FormCreate(Sender: TObject);

var
   GG: Extended;
   S: String;
begin
     GG := 8427+33/1440.0;
     Str( GG: 20 : 20, S);
     m.Lines.Add( 'GG = '+S);
end;

I get :

GG = 8427.02291666666667000000

But I'm cautious, it's a delphi 7 running on a broken installation of Wine on Ubuntu 22.04, I had to modify an existing delphi 7 project for this test, I couldn't save a new project because of problems with wine.

I have an old astronomical made with delphi 7 that I've written around 2000, and I ported a part of it to Freepascal, I'm nearly sure there are unnoticed errors in this freepascal port due to to this behaviour ... (Not really a problem because the program isn't sold any more, but I'll have a look next time I compile it)