Hi,

  My name is Liz and I am an Internet Advertising Coordinator for a marketing
company located in California.

  We are engaged in an advertising campaign for our clients, and found your
site, http://www.freebsd.org/old/ports/games.html to be a great match for our
needs.

  At the moment, we are not looking for banner advertisements.  Do you have
flexibility with your advertising programs?  If you do, please don’t hesitate
to contact me and I’ll explain more about what I’m looking for.

  Also, if you have any advertising information available including rates, I’d
appreciate it if you could include those in your reply.

  Thank you for your time and attention and I hope to hear from you soon.

  Sincerely,

  (Liz)
  Advertising Coordinator
  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])