bsd wrote:

I don't understand why when I execute this script I have an "Ambiguous output redirect." ?

p0f -l 'tcp dst port 25' 2>&1 | /usr/local/sbin/p0f-analyzer.pl 2345 &

One answer would be that this is bourne shell syntax and you shell is csh.

Try

0f -l 'tcp dst port 25'  |& /usr/local/sbin/p0f-analyzer.pl 2345 &

or change your shell to a bourne shell compatible one like bash.

--Alex

PS In csh the ">&" means redirect to a file including stderr, in this case the file "1"; then you are telling it to also pipe to something, which is impossible since you just redirected to a file.