Hi,

        I could probably do at least part of this with an ed shell
        script, but sed is probaly more standard.  (I may have asked this
        before, years back: FWIW. Anyhow, don't see it in my
        ~/Mail/freebsd files.)

        How can I automagically delete from $1,155d  AND from the
        25th line from the bottom to the last line with sed?  I spent
        hours last night, by-hand saving web files; now I want to get rid
        of the cruft from them.

        Again, (I think) something like % sed -e 1,$155d < filefoo
        [[yes?]], but then the last part stumps me.

        tthanks, y'all,

        gary