Hello,

I migrated to freensd-7.0-release and noticed that I can't switch to the
virtual consoles by pressing Alt+Fx once I've started X ! I guess the key
combination has changed in the nre version of Xorg implemented in FreeBSD 7.0,
so I took a look at the online handbook, but I haven't found anything about the
new way to switch to the virtual consoles... Could anyone please point me at
what do I miss?..

                                           The Ghost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>