On Thu, 4 Mar 2010 07:09, dan.naumov@ wrote:
Hello

I noticed the following on the FreeBSD website:
http://www.freebsd.org/projects/ideas/ideas.html#p-autoreport Has
there been any progress/work done on the automated kernel crash
reporting system? The current ways of enabling and gathering the
information required by developers for investigating panics and
similar issues are unintuitive and user-hostile to say the least and
anything to automate the process would be a very welcome addition.

- Sincerely,
Dan Naumov

Hi Dan,

I am assuming that the output of crashinfo_enable="YES" is not what you are talking about is it ? are you aware of it ?

The info contained in the crashinfo.txt.N is pretty informative for developers, maybe your talking about another way of submitting it ?

Regards,

--

 jhell