As I do a complete fresh install of 8.1 I saw that apache13 is no longer being supported, so thought this is the time I will move to apache22.

Now everything went real easy until testing my websites. In apache13 the .css (style sheet) calls for a blue background. The .css file is in the same directory as the html files making up the website. In apache13 I got the blue background but in apache22 I get a white background. I checked the apache22 htppd.config file for any info on css but found none.

Are .css (style sheet) handled differently in apache22?