On Mon, Nov 08, 2010 at 02:18:19PM -0500, Fbsd8 wrote:

> As I do a complete fresh install of 8.1 I saw that apache13 is no longer
> being supported, so thought this is the time I will move to apache22.
>
> Now everything went real easy until testing my websites. In apache13 the
> .css (style sheet) calls for a blue background. The .css file is in the
> same directory as the html files making up the website. In apache13 I
> got the blue background but in apache22 I get a white background. I
> checked the apache22 htppd.config file for any info on css but found none.
>
> Are .css (style sheet) handled differently in apache22?

AFAIK they're not.

It sounds like the stylesheet isn't being served up (white background
is default).

Examine the apache error log. By default it's in /var/log. Also look
in the regular apache log and it could be the stylesheet is getting a
404.

Is server root the same in httpd.conf for 2.2 as it is for 1.3? Could
be the cause of the problem. 2.2 uses a different root by default
IIRC.

Regards,

--

 Frank