On 12/07/10 22:42, Jerry wrote:
On Tue, 07 Dec 2010 16:10:38 -0600
Jorge Biquez<jbiq...@intranet.com.mx>  articulated:

[snip]

I have found several already with Google.... just
not sure what path to follow and that's why I
wanted to know what suggestions other has on what
are using actually under Freebsd. Of course there
are several ones, some look very good and promising.... yes.

I don't think that FreeBSD offers much in that arena in the ports
system. A quick perusal only turned up two candidates.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=shopping&stype=all&sektion=all

You might be able to locate others though.

This search produces a lot more, including oscommerce and magento

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=commerce&stype=all&sektion=all

--
"Although the wombat is real and the dragon is not, few know what a
wombat looks like, but everyone knows what a dragon looks like."

        -- Avram Davidson, _Adventures in Unhistory_