On Fri, 9 Aug 2013, kpn...@pobox.com wrote:

On Fri, Aug 09, 2013 at 08:41:04PM -0500, Someth San wrote:
Hello,

I'm interested in installing FreeBSD into a small form factor PC for
commercial use and was wondering whether there is a EULA in place for that
purpose. I would like to avoid the open source requirement of disclosing my
codes to a public community.

You haven't said if "commercial use" includes the distribution of executables.

Note that the GPL requirement to disclose source applies only if binaries are distributed outside your establishment. You can make commercial use of the device inside your firm of GPL code without violating the GPL. This is often forgotten in discussion, and leads to unnecessary worry.

Daniel Feenberg