Hi Adrian,

Zitat von Adrian Chadd <adr...@freebsd.org>:

Hi!

I'm glad someone else is seeing this!

I have the same behaviour with KDE4 on my T60 and T400. If I go to run
amiwm (because hey, Workbench is awesome!) it doesn't happen.

.. and bah, I wish the resume worked for you. It works fine for me on T42i,
T60, T400.

Thanks for your response. The fact it happens also in KDE appears interesting... so the root cause might exist in a component on top of pure X which is shared by Gnome and KDE. I will definitely do more investigation on this at the weekend.

Hopefully some time suspend/resume will also work on the newer Lenovo models (I would be curious if the wakeup problem is Intel/KMS only or if also the NVidia models e.g. T430 NVS are affected).

Kind regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Petermann <matth...@d2ux.org>