Thanks Mark Frank for pointing that out.

Yes I have just put my web site online to sell my
FreeBSD Stable 4.9 Release Install guide.

An Up to date, Step by Step, How-To, Instructional Guide
to Installing FreeBSD from scratch, Specifically written with
background information covering the why and how the different
components are used together to create an home or small enterprise
network for the new-be and inexperienced FreeBSD computer hobbyist.
Not an General reference type of document, but an true learning aid
containing details unique to the stable version
of FreeBSD your installing.

After 30 months of answering the same questions over and over again
on this questions list, It became apparent that some thing must be
wrong
with the current documentation that so many people are having
problems with it.

No matter how many times I read posts from stanch supports of the
sysinstall process and the current documentation, their posts can
not
dispute the statistical facts so apparent in this questions list.
Every thing is reference material for the experienced user and not
written to the knowledge level appropriate to the first time
installer.

So I addressed that problem. It may not be appropriate for you, but
there are many who it is appropriate for.

Those who are interested can check it out at

www.a1poweruser.com