That sounds like the sort of thing I'd be interested in doing, but what
sort of article are they looking for? Are they after a "history of FreeDOS"
type article, because that's been done so many times it would be hard to
write anything original, wouldn't it?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers,

John.