I’d love a place to learn more about Freedos and a place with articles for a
beginner/entry. My dad who passed away used a program named IMAGE to make
programs for CNC machining on Freedos. I myself have 0 knowledge when it comes
to Freedos, I just know how to find the programs but I have no idea how to
print them or transfer them. Would love an article/tutorial on basic commands
and how to navigate.

Thank you,

Eze Bommer