Thanks man, extremely helpful.  Probably exactly what I've been looking for, for years.  I knew it was out there, (I'd seen reference to such boards in industrial processes posts), but couldn't find them anywhere.  With this, I might be able to actually build a couple of the projects I wanted to do for years now.  Thanks for that.

Very happy.