Hi,

> On Mar 15, 2023, at 10:22 PM, Michael Brutman <mbbrut...@brutman.com> wrote:
> [..]
> The only questionable thing I noticed was somebody converted the user
> documentation to a 293KB text file.  That strips the formatting, diagrams and
> screen shots that I have in the PDF.  Can we not do that in the future?
> Nobody is going to want to wade through a 293KB text file.

I don’t recall the origin of the text version. It is also regarding the
2015-07-05 release and most likely contains outdated information. I will delete
it from the GitLab Archive and it won’t be in any future interim builds or OS
releases.

I do recall that it was included because PDF documents are not easily viewed
under DOS. I don’t think we even provide a PDF viewer at present. We do provide
a couple web browsers. I hope you will consider providing an additional version
of the documentation in HTML format with future versions.

Jerome