Hello,

I'm following this list and find it very interesting. I found it when I was trying to prepare myself to help a friend whose business in built around a DOS app. It's clear that many/most/all? have access to other computers and OSes. This would be obvious if only because one needs access to the internet even if only to get this list. This has made me curious.

What are others using freedos for: business, curiosity, running retro games and apps for fun, to avoid total dependence on the evil empire, or something else?

Dan