I've installed freedos because I'm writing my second novel, but I'm easily
distracted, so I wanted a machine with a decent word processor,
(Wordperfect 5.1) and no internet access or games to distract me. I have
deleted the games folder, but accidentally installed MS Word 5, which will
do the job.

It also means I get to give my IBM Thinkpad T43 a second life, which is
nice. 😁