On 8/5/2023 12:37 PM, Louis Santillan wrote:
zerofive, you did not provide us actual error messages.  We can only speculate.

At least with curl on Linux, you can bypass cert checks with “-k”.  If you still believe it’s certs and you have a known good certificate and private key, you pass them as “--cert” and “--key”, respectively.  wget has similar arguments as well.
The general problem here is, as I already mentioned, more likely the lack of support of current encryption protocols rather than the use of any certificate by those protocols.

And any bypass you mentioned is likely just a way to fall back to unencrypted http, which more and more sites these days simply do not support anymore.

Ralf