Hi, some ideas:
HDAT2/CBL Hard Disk Repair Utility

|  |
HDAT2/CBL Hard Disk Repair Utility

HDAT2 is program for test or diagnostics of ATA/ATAPI/SATA, SSD, USB and SCSI
devices.

ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool and Reporting Assistant

|  |  |

|  |
ASTRA - Advanced Sysinfo Tool and Reporting Assistant

ASTRA performs computer configuration analysis and provides detailed
information on your computer hardware and i...

HWiNFO - Free System Information, Monitoring and Diagnostics

|  |  |

|  |
HWiNFO - Free System Information, Monitoring and Diagnostics

Free Hardware Analysis, Monitoring and Reporting. In-depth Hardware
Information, Real-Time System Monitoring, Re...

    En martes, 14 de mayo de 2024, 20:28:07 CEST, Eric Auer via Freedos-user