Dear Sahil,

could you send the full command-line and unthresholded view of
*_clustere_tstat_fwep ?

How the data showed in screenshot 1 were produced?

How are the actual p-values of your clusters in *_clustere_tstat_fwep?

You can also use -saveglm and inspect the files containing values of GLM fit.
You can load the *dpv_tstat.mgz file and threshold it by your cluster-forming
threshold (I suppose that you should correctly convert z value to t-value), to
see your initial clusters after thresholding.

Regards,

Antonin

Thanks a lot Anderson and Antonin, that's really useful.

Actually, I am having trouble in interpreting the results. Could you please
share any document explaining all these tests/outputs and their
interpretation in simple terms?

Here I am attaching a screen shot: (1) Simple partial correlations (I
adjusted the color bar between 0.30 and 0.35 to visualize the high
correlation coefficients, which is ~0.35) and (2) Results I get when I
used cluster
extent stats: *dpv_tstat
But I do not see any significant clusters when I view
*_clustere_tstat_fwep, *_dpv_tstat_fwep, which is very unexpected in my
data set.

So basically I really doubt if I am running the stats correctly because PCC
looks high at that big cluster (shown in PCC in attached screen shot).

Could you please suggest if there is any alternative (less stronger) stat
flag I can use here while running PALM command?

I would be more than happy sharing any required files to interpret the
results.

Thanks.