Dear Antonin,

Setting minimum to 1.3 for *_clustere_tstat_fwep doesn't show any
significant cluster and similarly thresholded map *dpv_tstat.mgz also
doesn't show anything at -log10(0.05) = 1.3. As you said, it seems like
even though there is big cluster but after FWER correction, the
significance goes away. Actually, even when I removed -logp, I still do not
see any significant cluster.

Next, I tried to use mri_surfcluster using following three commands
following instructions from the link you sent:

mri_binarize --i Results_Left_clustere_tstat_fwep.mgz --min 1 --o p_bin.mgz

mris_calc --output pmap_filter.mgz Results_Left_clustere_tstat_fwep.mgz sub
p_bin.mgz

mri_surfcluster --in pmap_filter.mgz --subject fsaverage --hemi lh --surf
white --annot aparc.a2009s --thmin 0.00000001 --thmax 0.05 --mask
glmdir/mask.mgh --sum summary --nofixmni

This gives me 'zero' cluster in the summary file.

If the above steps are correct, would you conclude that the LGI results are
not significant and un-reportable for publication purpose and I should give
a try to thickness, volume and area maps?

Thanks you so much Antonin for all your help.
Sahil