Each vertex is a correlation value.

On 4/3/17 8:09 PM, tom parker wrote:
Thanks Doug!

I have version 6 and got a pcc.mgh file.

How can I get a correlation R value from this file?

Thanks again

Douglas N Greve <http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=from:%22Douglas+N+Greve%22> Mon, 03 Apr 2017 09:41:41 -0700 <http://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu&q=date:20170403>

if you are using version 6, then it should have produced a file called
pcc.mgh. This the partial pearson correlation coef.

    Dear Freesurfers,

    I made some correlations between cortical thickness and age in qdec.

    Is it possible to get the correlation coefficient value of this
    analysis?

    I just need to put it in a table with the significant results.

    Thank you so much!