Thank you so much Doug!

It worked! I was just wondering which value I should report as the
correlation coefficient of my analysis.

This is the output I got:

# ColHeaders  Index SegId NVoxels Volume_mm3 StructName Mean StdDev Min Max
Range
  1  -4     20373    20373.0  Seg-004    -0.1596     0.0468    -0.3134
-0.1017     0.2117

Should I report the mean (-0.1596) or the min (-0.3134)?

Thanks again

Try something like

mri_segstats --i pcc.mgh --seg cluster.ocn.mgh --excludeid 0 --sum
cluster.pcc.dat