That terminal output asks you to send 4 things, but you only sent 2

On 9/29/2022 11:51 AM, fernanda rohrsetzer wrote:

        External Email - Use Caution

Hi,
I attempted to execute  mri_glmfit on my structural data through the
following command -

mri_glmfit --y lh.10.teste.thickness.mgh --fsgd testCT.fsgd --C
Contrasts/LR-HR_testcov.mtx  --C Contrasts/LR-MDD_testcov.mtx --C
Contrasts/HR-MDD_testcov.mtx --surf fsaverage lh --cortex --glmdir
lh.groupteste.thickness.glmdir --eres-save

But it gives me an error (attached below) indicating a formatting problem in my
FSGD file (attached).
I have been trying to figure that out for a while. But I am unable to debug it.

Could someone please help me resolve it?
Thanks for your time.