On 15/11/2011 15:30, Arnaud Quette wrote:
Dear Fusion Inventory fellows,

I've been thinking about working on adding power devices knowledge to inventory systems for years. Following the last Ubuntu Developer Summit, I know have an "excuse" to do so:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/servercloud-p-cloud-power-management

My below proposition is related to the above blueprint. So please keep in mind that the target is also to be able to provide these info to Fusion Inventory , so that it can in turn provide these to Cobbler / Orchestra.

Hello Arnaud,

If FusionInventory collects theses new data, then it should be displayed in the asset management software (in our case GLPI). What kind of data must should be stored and are interesting to display ? There may be some work to do to add theses new informations on the GLPI side.

Walid.