No blogue dun dos desenvolvedores do Thunderbird 3, dan detalles máis precisos
sobre o futuro tb3:

http://thunderbird-l10n.blogspot.com/2009/10/thunderbird-3-status-update.html

Thunderbird 3 status update
The Thunderbird developers have decided to aim for Tuesday, November 3 2009 as
the release date of the first release candidate (RC1) of Thunderbird 3.0.

We are planning to accept localizations up until the Monday pacific time before
that day. (November 2 23:59 PST). So please opt-in for the Thunderbird 3.0
final release until then. You can opt-in in the corresponding opt-in thread in
the mozilla.dev.l10n newsgroup. If we decide to do further release candidates,
we'll also accept more localization fixes from localizers.

We're not really there yet with our final story on the web l10n front, as I
told some of you on the last weekend in Prague, but our marketing person,
Rafael Rebron, and Pascal Chevrel are working hard on that and will update you
on this matter in the next few days.

As of now, on the code side, things are already looking great with 38 locales
already being green on the dashboard and more hopefully still to come.

--
Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez