> On Sat, Sep 3, 2011 at 03:14, Fred Bauder <fredb...@fairpoint.net> wrote:
>>>>
>>> This last point is an excellent suggestion. Lots of people would be
>>> rightly reluctant to email a completely anonymous email address, read
>>> by lots of people, about such a sensitive issue. If there were a
>>> dedicated address, where the complaint would be read and handled only
>>> by other women, that could make a huge difference.
>>>
>>> Sarah
>>
>> What shows up in a OTRS request is your username and your email
>> address.
>> However, the nature of most objectionable material usually reveals
>> identity. My thought is that there should be a women's OTRS address
>> which
>> handles any request, including matters which do not relate to images,
>> which women want to address only to women. If that makes it easier to
>> approach us regarding delicate issues it should be available. I suppose
>> there would have to also be women only review.
>>
>> However, I'm not real sure how material is assigned to queues within
>> OTRS, so the possibility exists of a request being viewed by a man on
>> its
>> way to the women's queue.
>>
> Hi Fred, if it were an entirely separate address it would work, an
> email address that is only ever read by women volunteers.
>
> Sarah

That is the way we need to go with perhaps a panel of specialized OTRS
volunteers, for this group, and any other which has a significant problem
in communicating with us in the usual way.

With respect to women with trust issues, it is inappropriate to expect
resolution of those issues prior to offering accessible and effective
oversight services.

Fred