Daniel, I totally <3 your use of denial and hostile work environment.

Chiming in right now. Been following it since it was posted on WP:Feminism
and was sickened by the conversation, so had to move on..

-Sarah

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Daniel and Elizabeth Case <
danc...@frontiernet.net> wrote:

> **
> An RfC has been opened on the continued use of the photo of a nude pregnant
> woman as the lead image at [[Pregnancy]], remarked upon here recently.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Pregnancy#Lead_image_RfC
>
> I found the response by HiLo48 to my !vote (where I raised the to-me
> relevant issue that I didn't see anyone else talking about directly) very
> revealing for our current discussions and this list in general.
>
> Daniel Case

GLAMWIKI Partnership Ambassador for the Wikimedia
Foundation<http://www.glamwiki.org>
Wikipedian-in-Residence, Archives of American
Art<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:SarahStierch>
and
Sarah Stierch Consulting
*Historical, cultural & artistic research & advising.*