On 9/6/2011 5:18 PM, Ryan Kaldari wrote:
> I have to say that viewing pregnancy as a "medical article" seems to be
> a rather male point of view :) I also find it telling that maternity
> clothing isn't even mentioned in the article (but I guess that makes
> sense if pregnant women don't wear clothes).
>
> Ryan Kaldari

So funny...

I won't even start on the naughty thoughts this sexagenarian has had
about adding nude body part photos to all sorts of articles.  Oh, why not...

Lots of us old hippie women are exhibitionists and I could advertise and
get a few of us to pose. Then the young guys would have to discuss
whether the 19 year old or 60 year old breast/nude/buttock etc. is more
appropriate for an article.

Hope that also engenders a good laugh....

Carol in dc