Got it and totally understandable. im fine letting go of conversation now that
i know something is being done to remedy this situation. Just wanted to alert
crew just in case nothin was happening. (im a firm believer that secrecy fuels
dysfunctional behavior, so my instinct was to make sure peeps were aware, just
in case it required help).