Speaking of gender and nudity, it seems the bias towards female nudity at en.wiki's Featured Picture Candidates is still as strong as ever. And check out the quality comments at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Featured_picture_candidates/The_Pearl_and_the_Wave

After you guys are finished photographing your all-male cumshots, maybe you could find some nice nude male art to nominate at Featured Picture Candidates. Too bad Robert Mapplethorpe is still copyrighted.

Ryan Kaldari