On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 4:17 PM, Ryan Kaldari <rkald...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I don't care who is moderating, but it would be nice to have more civility
> on this list. When I resigned as moderator, I invited several people to take
> my place (all women). They all declined citing the contentious nature of the
> list, except for SlimVirgin. SlimVirgin, unfortunately, was not able to
> moderate for very long due to health issues. That leaves us with Sue,
> SarahS, and Kevin. Sue is far too busy to actually moderate the list and
> SarahS often has a COI in moderating since she is frequently the target of
> attacks. So that leaves Kevin. Now that SlimVirgin has rejoined the list,
> perhaps she would be interested in helping to moderate again?
>
> Ryan Kaldari

I don't mind helping out in the sense of being someone to consult. I
was never actually a mod (I had no access to the list and wasn't able
to put someone on moderation). I haven't seen anything of late that
would have made me think extra moderation was needed, but I haven't
read all threads. I'd be willing, though, to be someone the other mods
can run something by.

Sarah