On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 12:24 PM, Pete Forsyth <petefors...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I haven't looked at these AfDs

Whoops -- correction, I actually did !vote in one of these AfDs (Todd Akin
rape and pregnancy controversy), just didn't realize it was one of those
being called out. Sorry -- no deception intended.

And in this case, I frankly don't see any reason for departing from AGF and
questioning the motive of the nominator. It seems like a pretty
straightforward question of whether it's better to have a separate article
or whether to keep the content merged. We have these discussions all the
time, on all kinds of subjects; I'm puzzled about how such a question could
be "pro" or "anti" woman, it's a simple question of content structure, with
plenty of good faith Wikipedians supporting both positions.

-Pete
[[User:Peteforsyth]]