Hi Risker,

Of course you are right, but that is true across the encylopedia, so the
relative abundances are probably comparable.

Sorting by "category" is interesting.  We're doing particularly poorly for
the women in business or technology, not too bad for women in politics, and
pretty well for female celebrities.

Toby