Dear all,

Just a short reminder that the next Diversity Dialogue
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Diversity/Dialogue> will take place on July
15,2014, 6pm +1 GMT.
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/csglvvoedphat23m6jfk8js8gko>
(If you would like to receive a reminder just notify me and I will send you
an email invitation via Google calender)

You find the google hangout via this link
<https://plus.google.com/hangouts/_/hoaevent/AP36tYduzcRCCKbjQMkIFPQXKtIDEAyu8yXnDsl6y1704Xv00n-SIA?authuser=0&hl=de>
.

The dialogue should be used to talk about the upcoming Wikimania.
Netha <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Netha_Hussain> would like to
discuss with you a meetup on Diversity at the Wikimania.
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Diversity/Dialogue>

It would be a good opportunity to talk about interesting sessions and talks
in London.
So take a look at the programme
<https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Programme>and be prepared to give
and receive recommendations about it.

>From WMDE, Sebastian Horndasch and Valentin Münscher will both travel to
Wikimania and will attend this hangout. They are looking forward to seeing
you.

Kind Regards,

Merle von Wittich
student trainee