Dear all,

In the last e-mail a few hours ago I made a mistake concerning the start of
the diversity dialogue hangout:

It is* 5 pm +1 GMT* - not as stated before 6pm +1 GMT.
If you want to avoid confusion with the dfferent time zones I can send you
a google calender invite as I offered in the first e-mail.

Please excuse my mistake.

Kind Regards,

Merle von Wittich
student trainee