All, I started a page about Zoe Wicomb's new novel, October. It is a
beautiful novel and had great literary merit.

I received a message is it being considered for deletion. I wrote the
editor and gave him reasons not to delete and added another review.

The author has won the inaugural Windham-Campbell Prize. She South African,
from Namaqualand. (The editor also wants to delete Fiction from
Namaqualand, but it is a region w/o boundaries like the Arctic).

Every Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt adventure novel has its own page.

I am at a loss.