Going through old emails, see I now have info that replies to this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Countering_systemic_bias/open_tasks

On 6/26/2014 11:16 AM, Pharos wrote:
I think a version of Marie's idea for an "umbrella" to help with diversity-related articles might be quite useful. A number of experienced editors have been trying to do this on an adhoc basis, but it's hard to scale.

Perhaps it would make sense to revive WikiProject Countering Systemic Bias, or reformulate something like WikiProject Diversity. I can see the point that a typical wikiproject oriented around a particular subject area (rather than to fostering diversity in general) might be a somewhat limiting definition.

Dr Strassman is actually chair of the board of the Wiki Education Foundation, serving the education program in the US and Canada (I am another one of the board members). Certainly the education program model of "ambassadors" is something that can be built on.

Thanks,
Pharos