From: gendergap-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org
[mailto:gendergap-boun...@lists.wikimedia.org] On Behalf Of Carol Moore dc
Sent: Friday, 1 August 2014 11:04 PM
To: Increasing female participation in Wikimedia projects
Subject: [Gendergap] Government-Funded Study: Why Is Wikipedia Sexist?

http://freebeacon.com/issues/government-funded-study-why-is-wikipedia-sexist
/
Government-Funded Study: Why Is Wikipedia Sexist?
$202,000 to address 'gender bias' in world's biggest online encyclopedia
BY: Elizabeth Harrington

Coincidentally(?) even as we're trying to get the Task Force more together,
there have been raging discussions on WP:ANI and Jimmy Wales talk page about
this issue.  Someone posted this article link on the talk page.