Hi, everyone!

For all of you who are in London for Wikimania - I would very like to meet
you all :) I look forward the lunch we will have on Saturday!

Some girls and me were thinking about visiting the Feminist library while
we are here:
http://feministlibrary.co.uk/

Unfortunately, they are not open during August, but fortunately, they are
able to book some visit and to show us the place if we ask them by email :)
So, I was wondering, if some of you are interested in going there, maybe we
can all go together.
Please, get in touch with me if you are interested, and I will try to
contact the Library and choose the day.

In the same occasion, maybe we can also visit the Women's Library at LSE:
http://www.lse.ac.uk/library/collections/featuredCollections/womensLibraryLSE/Womens-Library-at-LSE-bid-brochure.pdf

Happy to hear from you,

Sanja

Wikimedia Serbia